Last Updated on February 8, 2022.
WELCOME TO THE MARKET INSIDERS WEBSITE.
By accessing our Website and/or using our Products and Services in any way, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms. In addition, when using our Website, you agree to abide by any posted guidelines for all of our Products and Services, which may change from time to time, and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules. If you object to any of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications, or if you become dissatisfied with the Website or our Products and Services, you should immediately discontinue use of the Website. These Terms remain in force and effect as long as you are a user of the Website and/or a registered user of our Products and Services. In the event of termination of any membership, service or feature, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms, including any indemnifications, warranties and limitations of liability.
You should periodically review these Terms for any updates we have published. Company reserves the right, at any time, to change the Terms by publishing revised terms on the Website. Any use of the Website and/or our Products and Services by you after our publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms, as modified, with regard to any additional use of the Website or additional purchase of Products and Services.
You agree that Company is permitted to access and use any information provided to us by you, to provide Products and Services and, if necessary, to access such information to obtain contact information in order to provide to you notifications relating to the Products and Services.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE AND AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
Access to the Website and Restrictions on Your Use
Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to access our Website and use our Products and Services for your own personal use only. You may not download or modify any portion of the Website except as expressly permitted by Company. No Materials (as defined below) from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, written permission. Violation of these Terms results in the automatic termination, without notice, of your license to access the Website and also may constitute the infringement of Company’s copyright, trademark and/or other rights. You agree not to access or try to access any computer system of Company, its programs or its data that are not made available for public use. Except as expressly stated herein, you are not granted any right or license, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or to any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Company or any third party, in connection with your use of the Website and any Materials provided by Company or any third party on the Website. Elements of the Website, including custom graphics, images, logos, page headers, sounds, button icons, and the “look and feel” of the Website (including its design, layout, color combinations, button shapes and other graphical elements) are protected by copyright, trade dress and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part.
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Use any data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data-gathering and extraction methods within the Website or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
- Circumvent, disable or interfere with the security of the Website or features that prevent, limit or restrict use or copying of the Website or any Materials.
- Copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any Materials, in whole or in part, without our written permission, other than as expressly allowed by us.
- Transmit any software or other materials containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other destructive or harmful items.
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms on the Website.
- Do anything that imposes or may impose, in our sole judgment, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure.
- “Frame” or “mirror” all or any part of the Website .
- Use the Website or any Materials for any unlawful purpose.
- Spam or flood the Website or cause the Website to be affected by any sort of denial of service attack.
- Resell or make commercial use of the Website or Materials; or (b) make any derivative use of the Website or Materials.
The Website contains features and services that allows you to post, submit, publish, display, transmit, content and material and to communicate with other users in the Discord Community, Chat Room and Coaches Sessions (“Content”). All Content must comply with the standards established by the Company as set forth in these Terms, as may be modified by the Company from time to time.
Any Content you post to the Website will not be considered to be privileged, proprietary or confidential information and by posting Content on the Website you grant to the Company, its owners, principals, representatives and agents, and it’s or their successors and assigns and to any third party provider, and their licensees, a perpetual, irrevocable and royalty free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish and create derivative works from any Content.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the Content and that your Content complies with these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you, and not the Company, are responsible for the Content that you submit. The Company is not responsible for or liable to any third party for your Content or the Content other users of the Website post.
You represent and warrant that any Content you post on the Website is accurate. You agree not to do any of the following:
Harass, threaten, intentionally embarrass or cause distress to any user or participant.
- Transmit any information, stat, communication or other materials which could be considered to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, bigoted, hateful, offensive or disruptive.
- Impersonate another person.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including securities laws and regulations .
- Post or transmit any commercial advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation.
- Offer or solicit any securities for sale, barter or exchange.
The Company reserves the right at any time to take any action it deems necessary or appropriate on any Content which the Company, in its sole discretion, deems to violate these Terms, infringes any intellectual property rights or could create any liability for the Company. Company action may include the termination or suspension of your access to the Website.
The Company cannot review all Content before it is posted or promptly remove any objectionable Content.
No Investment Advice
The Website and its Content is for informational and educational purposes only. You should not construe any information or other material on the Website as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice. Nothing on the Website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement of offer by the Company or any third party to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in any jurisdiction, as construed under the securities laws of such jurisdiction . The Website and its Content is information, education or instruction of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in this Website constitutes professional advice or financial advice and nothing on this Website constitutes a comprehensive or complete statements of the matters discussed or the law relating to those matters. The Company is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to this Website or the Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other content on this Website before making any decisions based on the information or other content.